Sunday, May 6, 2012

Competition

Competition was fabricated in me. It's in my veins, blood, skin, heart. It's who I am. And I win every time. I'm always better. Sports have always been my ventilation but here's the thing. I don't play them anymore. I thought doing my own thing and having a life was what I wanted and I've loved every minute of it but I thrive to compete even more now.  I thought I wanted a life instead of being suffocated by 6am workouts every morning in college and practices after class every day. So without sports, I fight with everyone around me. I fight until I prove I'm right and even after I've proved it I don't stop. I guess I crave to be better than you all, which I already know I am, but it's fun to prove it til its death.


I need my sport back............ 

No comments:

Post a Comment